In Stamping Mode

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Courtney's Celebrates a Year!

Look at this super sweet little girl! She is turning ONE today and I happily obliged Libby, over at Libby's Little Addiction, to help her celebrate! See that cute little outfit she's wearing? Well, myself and a few others were challenged to create something inspired by it. Now this is not a new challenge over at Libby's blog. She has been posting pictures of her sweet girl in various outfits and challenging everyone that visits to be inspired by Courtney's Closet and create something for almost a year now! Check out what all these talented stampers came up with and be sure to give them some love. :)

Carole Burrage at Mother's Little Helper
Leslie Miller at Running With Scissors
Maria Gurnsey at Scraps by M
Rose Ann Reynolds at Paper Delightz
Nancy Riley at iSTAMP
Sue Kment at Sue's Stamping Stuff

And here is what I came up with..

All Supplies Stampin' Up! (unless otherwise noted)
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes, Short & Sweet, (I hand drew the cherry on top)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers for coloring
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Whisper White, Pink Passion, Pumpkin Pie, Sweet Always dsp
Accessories: Cuttlebug Argyle and Swiss Dots embossing folder, Bold Brights beads, Stickles, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Nestabilities, Coluzzle, Crystal Effects, Word Window punch, White grosgrain, Pumpkin grosgrain

Not enough eye candy for ya? Well how about some BLOG CANDY!??! That's right! There's no birthday without presents and Libby's definitely got some mad goodies to give! Be sure to stop by her blog for some sweet and delicious blog candy.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!

9 comments:

Libby Hickson said...

Such a cute cupcake card Melissa!! I love how you took inspiration from the pink & orange, such a great color combo. Thanks so much for helping me celebrate today, I appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is cute, cute, CUTE! The cupcake is perfect--I might have to upgrade to a new cupcake set... I love your background with the dsp and the Argyle embossing. I just ordered a bunch of new CB folders and this is one of them. Gosh, this is adorable!

Rose Ann said...

Very sweet cupcake card!! I love the texture and fabulous sprinkles!!

Anonymous said...

WOW, that cupcake image was perfect. I love the sprinkles on top!! :)

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like the use of two different CB folders on this. What a cute idea for a challenge.

Nancy Riley said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE! Melissa, I just love the colors, the way you decorated your cupcake, and the textured backgrounds! GREAT job! I just love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this cupcake and especially how you managed to work in the orange on this card! Orange is beyond me LOL! I was hoping someone would show me the way LOL!

Donna Baker said...

oh my gosh! How cute is this card & perfect interpretation of Courtney's outfit!!

Lynn Put said...

This card is so cute! Love the bright colors, fun cupcake and embossing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...